Recently a group of 17 visitors from Brazil, hosted by Lex Carter, director of beef marketing at Accelerated Genetics, visited Miller Angus Farm, Estelline SD. The group specifically came to see progeny of Connealy InFocus 4925, a bull owned by Miller Angus Farms and leased to Accelerated Genetics. The Brazilians have bought 50,000 straws of semen from Connealy InFocus 4925 to use in their herds.
- Pastor in the Pasture: Being put on the anvil
- NDSU research shedding light on cow pregnancy
- Grayson's wish fulfilled: Six-year-old fighting cancer was 'over the moon' at Days of '76
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate contribute to the risk faced by agricultural producers and agribusinesses.
- CME announces $1.50/cwt discount applied to delivered cattle at Worthing location