Recently a group of 17 visitors from Brazil, hosted by Lex Carter, director of beef marketing at Accelerated Genetics, visited Miller Angus Farm, Estelline SD. The group specifically came to see progeny of Connealy InFocus 4925, a bull owned by Miller Angus Farms and leased to Accelerated Genetics. The Brazilians have bought 50,000 straws of semen from Connealy InFocus 4925 to use in their herds.
Brazilians visit Miller Angus Farms for glimpse of Connealy InFocus 4925
Trending in: Home
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm
- Determining proper moisture levels in baled hay
- Miller Angus 29th Annual Production Sale
- Fencing tips for rocky terrain
- Dr. Robert Cope discusses the differences in uterine and vaginal prolaspes