Recently a group of 17 visitors from Brazil, hosted by Lex Carter, director of beef marketing at Accelerated Genetics, visited Miller Angus Farm, Estelline SD. The group specifically came to see progeny of Connealy InFocus 4925, a bull owned by Miller Angus Farms and leased to Accelerated Genetics. The Brazilians have bought 50,000 straws of semen from Connealy InFocus 4925 to use in their herds.
Brazilians visit Miller Angus Farms for glimpse of Connealy InFocus 4925
Trending in: Home
- Federal government denies liability on U.S. Forest Service - lit Pautre fire
- Dealing with the aftermath: rural South Dakota communities hit by tornado
- Hatfield named head of MSU Department of Animal and Range Sciences
- WY government discusses coal with China
- Wyoming seeks to tame wild horse population