Tanner and Tegan Fite of Hermosa, SD, are showing their early potential in youth rodeo. Both brothers competed in the National Little Britches Rodeo in Pueblo, CO. Tegan placed fifth in the world in Goat Un-tail Tying and second in the world in the Flag Race after winning the short go performance. Tegan won seven buckles and a $350 scholarship. Tanner placed fourth in the world in Goat Tying and won three buckles. He also won a saddle for Goat Tying at the South Dakota State 4-H Finals in Ft. Pierre, SD.
- Pastor in the Pasture: Being put on the anvil
- NDSU research shedding light on cow pregnancy
- Grayson's wish fulfilled: Six-year-old fighting cancer was 'over the moon' at Days of '76
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate contribute to the risk faced by agricultural producers and agribusinesses.
- CME announces $1.50/cwt discount applied to delivered cattle at Worthing location