Tanner and Tegan Fite of Hermosa, SD, are showing their early potential in youth rodeo. Both brothers competed in the National Little Britches Rodeo in Pueblo, CO. Tegan placed fifth in the world in Goat Un-tail Tying and second in the world in the Flag Race after winning the short go performance. Tegan won seven buckles and a $350 scholarship. Tanner placed fourth in the world in Goat Tying and won three buckles. He also won a saddle for Goat Tying at the South Dakota State 4-H Finals in Ft. Pierre, SD.
Trending in: Home
- National Academy of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine study finds GMOs safe
- Use dormant native range and supplements to possibly improve cow herd efficiency
- Budak brings international perspective to improve Montana's wheat crop
- NCBA president testifies on state of farm economy
- SR Cattle Company to host Environmental Stewardship Tour