AQHA offers Marketing Forum March 4
January 28, 2011
Members of the American Quarter Horse Association are invited to join industry leaders on Friday, March 4, for an informative Marketing Forum during the 2011 AQHA Convention in Grapevine, TX. All AQHA members registered for Convention are invited.
The forum takes place Friday, March 4 from 2-4:30 p.m. at the Gaylord Texan Hotel, Grapevine, TX. Topics include:
• Emerging Markets. “What do Europe and South America hold for AQHA and other breeds? How can and does the government help?” presented by Mike Phillips, United States Livestock Genetics Export/USDA.
• China. The Final Frontier,” presented by David Snodgrass, managing director of LTI Associates, China.
• “New Tax Laws for Horse Owners,” presented by Jay Hickey, American Horse Council president.
• “By the Numbers – What Will 2011-2012 Bring?” presented by Trent Taylor, AQHA treasurer, executive director of operations.
Recommended Stories For You
• “Medications and Thresholds,” presented by Dr. Steven Schumacher, United States Equestrian Federation.
This marketing forum is open to all interested AQHA members, who are registered for the Convention. The AQHA Convention is March 4-8 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine, TX. In addition to the Marketing Forum, AQHA members are encouraged to attend the business meetings of AQHA’s 14 standing committees. Registered members are encouraged to comment on agenda items during the open committee meetings.