House Ag to hold markup session Wednesday
October 3, 2017
The House Agriculture Committee will hold a markup session Wednesday on five bills.
The markup will be held at 9:30 a.m. in Room 1300 of the Longworth House Office Building, and the committee will consider the following bills:
▪ H.R. 2936, Resilient Federal Forests Act of 2017.
▪ H.R. 2521, South Carolina Peanut Parity At of 2017.
▪ H.R. 2921, National Forest System Vegetation Management Pilot Program Act of 2017.
▪ H.R. 2941, Kisatchie National Forest Land Conveyance Act.
Recommended Stories For You
▪ H.R. 3567, To authorize the purchase of a small parcel of Natural Resources Conservation Service property in Riverside, California, by the Riverside Corona Resource Conservation District, and for other purposes.
–The Hagstrom Report