Animal Damage Management Board to meet in Lander, WY
January 28, 2013
The Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board (ADMB) will meet Nov. 1, in Lander, WY at the Best Western Inn.
The Board will be considering regular rules and receive updates on various issues. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m.
Public comment periods are scheduled prior to adjournment.
The twelve voting representatives on the Board, their towns, and the areas they represent are:
• Scott Talbott, Cheyenne, co-chairman and Director of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department
• Jason Fearneyhough, Cheyenne, co-chairman and Director of the Wyoming Department of Agriculture
Recommended Stories For You
• Bob Innes, Gillette, domestic sheep producer
• John Espy, Rawlins, cattle producer
• Gene Hardy, Douglas, president of the State Predatory Animal Advisory Board
• Shaun Sims, Evanston, Wyoming Board of Agriculture
• Rod Krischke, Casper, Wildlife Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture
• Dale Leatham, Casper, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
• Amanda Hulet, Buffalo, urban
• Jim Schellinger, Sheridan, non-consumptive user/wildlife
• Ed Mignery, Sundance, Wyoming Game and Fish Commission
• Jim Collins, Thermopolis, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
The federal ex-officio, non-voting, members to the board nominated by their respective agencies and appointed by the governor are:
• Cheryl Chatham, Cheyenne, U.S. Forest Service
• Dennis Saville, Cheyenne, Bureau of Land Management
• Mark Sattelberg, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
For a complete tentative agenda or more information about this meeting, visit the ADMB website at http://www.wyadmb.com or contact Kent Drake at (307) 777-6781.
–WY Department of Agriculture