L Bar W Cattle Company and Sidwell Ranch, Balanced Genetics Production Sale
April 20, 2017
Date: March 1, 2017
Location: Columbus, Montana
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins
62 Bull – $3,161
3 Bred Heifers – $2,433
12 Embryos – $375
Top Selling Bulls:
Lot 6- LW 4163 Domino 606D, sired by CL1 Domino 4136B 1ET
Purchased by Berry Herefords, Cheyenne, WY for $7,500.
Lot 3- SR 88X Rawhide 1601, sired by WCC/BCC 0054 88X Rawhide 201
Purchased by Conner Castleberrg, Ekalaka, MT for $5,250.
Lot 59- LW 8050 Advance 510C ET, sired by HH Advance 8050U ET
Purchased by Vandberg Ranch, Roundup, MT for $5,250.
Lot 52- SR MR Thor 1500, sired by THR Thor 1331Y
Purchased by Conner Castleberrg, Ekalaka, MT for $5,000
Top Selling Bred Heifer:
Lot 66- LW 28X Churchill Lady 500C, Sired by Churchill Sensation 028X
Purchased by Churchill Cattle Co., Manhattan, MT for $3,250.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Sale Reports
- Court rules in favor of landowners on public access to non-meandered waters case in South Dakota
- Leo McDonnell: The market collapse had nothing to do with supply and demand
- Cooking for the crew on branding day
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm
- How to treat acute toxic gut infections in calves