BHSS® Charolais Sale
Date: Jan. 30, 2018
Location: Civic Center, Rapid City, South Dakota
34 bulls – $5051
4 heifers – $4,388
• $25,000, TR CC MR Outsider 7974E ET sold by Thomas Ranch/Troy Thomas, purchased by Jerry Vaughn, Derby, Kansas
• $13,500, BRCHE Raising Cane 7501, sold by Bertsche Cattle, purchased by Cheyenne Charolais, Wasta, South Dakota
• $7,500, MJ MR Turtion 703, sold by Megan Johnson, Purchased by Cheyenne Charolais
• $6,750, WF Premium 738 PLD, sold by Wakefield Farms
• $6,250, OCR Magnum E129, sold by Odden Charolais, purchased by Zack and Joy Kinsey, Bowman, North Dakota
• $6,000, OC Mr. Canadian Club E001 PLD, sold by Odden Cattle/Adam Odden, purchased by Jerry Martchinske, Faulton, South Dakota
• $6,000, LaFraise Velocity 966B ET, sold by LaFraise Farms, purchased by Minow Ranch, Inc., Olive, Montana.
• $6,750, TR MS 100 Proof 7608E, sold by Thomas Ranch, Troy Thomas, purchased by Levi Black, Ree Heights, South Dakota
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
In the settlement of Wanblee, South Dakota on the 3.5 million square mile Pine Ridge Indian Reservation you’ll find Jay Livermont, his family, their herd of Black Angus Cattle, and 22 American Quarter horses. In…