Cowboy poet museum event slated for Rockpile
May 26, 2015
World-famous cowboy poet Waddie Mitchell is coming to the CAM-PLEX Heritage Center Theater on July 30 in support of the new Campbell County Rockpile Museum! This cowboy-turned-buckaroo-poet spins tales of the American West in rhyme and meter. A social reception begins at 5 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction of historic photographs, fine artwork, and a wide variety of other items. Montana's singing cowboy, TJ Casey, will entertain guests at 6 pm as the silent auction continues and complimentary hors d'oeuvres are served.
At 7 p.m., Waddie Mitchell will share his unique brand of cowboy humor and storytelling that earned him the title of "America's Best Known Cowboy Poet." Hosted by the Rockpile Museum Association and sponsored in part by DOWL, proceeds from this event will benefit exhibits in the new museum. Show your support while enjoying an evening of cowboy entertainment! Tickets are on sale now at the Rockpile Museum or through the CAM-PLEX box office.
For more information call 307-682-5723 or visit rockpilemuseum.com.
–Campbell County Rockpile Museum
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- USDA, FDA will oversee cell-cultured proteins
- Forage 2017: It’s a wrap–Bale wrap innovations work to solve ranchers’ problems
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm
- How to deal with ticks on horses, and what health issues to watch for