Equine Diseases Forum to be in Denver in January
December 3, 2015
The National Institute for Animal Agriculture the Unites States Animal Health Association will co-host an Equine Diseases Forum Jan. 19-21, 2015 in Denver, Colorado.
Equine industry professionals including association leaders, veterinarians, regulatory animal health officials and horse owners are encouraged to attend this meeting in order to gain a better understanding of this issue. The goal is to collaborate to determine what areas can and need to be improved to advance equine health and avoid disease outbreaks.
Diseases to be discussed at this event include: equine herpesvirus 1, vesicular stomatitis, equine infectious anemia, strangles, pigeon fever, equine influenza, equine piroplasmosis and others.
For more information or to register go here: http://www.animalagriculture.org/equineforum/registration
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- TESTING, TESTING, 1,2,3…: AQHA 5-panel testing and what it is used for
- From humble beginnings come great things: Genuinelil Moonshine
- Ranch horseshoe art — Artistic expression through the sole of a horse
- Dealing with stone bruises
- The Face Says It All: Horses’ expressions give clues to state of mind and health