Get the 2015 AQHA Official Handbook
December 23, 2014
The 2015 AQHA Official Handbook of Rules and Regulations just got easier to use. It's now coming to you in three, easy-to-use sections.
The first two sections of the 2015 Handbook – Registration and Showing – are now available in PDF format and print. AQHA members can download the handbook sections or request a printed section at http://www.aqha.com/handbook.
The 2015 AQHA Handbook is sectioned as follows:
• Registration: Provides AQHA General Rules, plus the rules regarding foal registration, transfers, stallion breeding and all other registration rules.
• Showing: Provides AQHA General Rules, plus the rules associated with AQHA shows, competition and judges.
• Racing: Provides AQHA General Rules, plus all the rules regarding AQHA racing competition.
Recommended Stories For You
In addition to rules and regulations of registration, racing, shows, amateur and youth divisions and the constitution of AQHYA, the handbook represents corporation bylaws.
The handbook answers all your questions regarding AQHA rules, show pattaerns, horse markings, equipment guidelines and much more.
At a later date, the handbook will be available digitally for computers and devices in browser and app versions.
Stay tuned to http://www.aqha.com/handbook to see when the other versions are available.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter, watch the AQHA Newscast and visit http://www.aqha.com/news.
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- Winter Cattle Journal 2019: Creative Ag Entrepreneurs Diversify To Increase Ranch Income
- Bovine Tuberculosis identified in Sargent County beef herd
- Winter Cattle Journal 2019: Ranching hits the big screen in Ocean of Grass: Life on a Nebraska Sandhills Ranch
- Winter Cattle Journal 2019: New Belle Fourche Career & Tech Center designed as career launch pad