Grievance Committee denies roping appeal
November 25, 2014
Grievance Review Committee meets for team roping appeal
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Team ropers Chad Masters and Kinney Harrell reached the final stage of their Step 3 Grievance Procedure on Nov. 24, hoping to get a reversal of the PRCA's decision to grant Tom Richards and Cesar de la Cruz the final spots into the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo team roping field.
Richards and de la Cruz won their grievance to be included into the WNFR on Oct. 31, which bumped Masters and Harrell from the field.
Masters and Harrell then began the process of their three-step grievance, in which the first two steps were denied.
The third and final step is a Grievance Review Committee of three or five members, which occurred Nov. 24. Their grievance was denied.
Check prorodeo.com for PRCA news and updates.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers
- Nebraska Blizzard/Flooding Resources
- Marvin Garrett Colt Challenge proves successful