NILE: barrel racers will rush to Billings on Oct. 18
October 6, 2016
Billings, MT–Major horse power rolls through Billings for the NILE Running the Rims Barrel Race Tuesday, October 18.
Exhibition runs are 12-3 p.m. the barrel race starts at 4 p.m. in Rimrock Auto Arena. Begining with the NILE Gold Buckle Select Barrel Futurity. Horses entered in this class can count their time for both the futurity and for Running the Rims.
Approximately 200 barrel racers from near and far travel to Billings for this barrel race, all in hopes of pulling a sizable check for being the fastest.
The winners of each division receive a trophy jacket. Barrel race sponsored by Copper Spring Ranch and produced by It's all about U Barrel Racing Championship (UBRC).
Entry fees are $45 with a $10 office charge. Pre-entries must be postmarked by October 5 for a guaranteed spot in the early draw. Late entries accepted until 3 p.m. on site.
Mail pre-entires to:
Recommended Stories For You
1 Dogwood Drive
Park City, MT 59063
Checks made out to the NILE. See entry form attached.
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- Justine Nelson enjoys ranch work, tack creation
- Grady Ruble is new SDSU Extension cow/calf field specialist
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- How to deal with ticks on horses, and what health issues to watch for
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm