Nile Horse sale consignments due Aug. 15
August 9, 2016
The 2016 NILE Horse Sale consignments are due in less than a week. Entries for the NILE Gold Buckle Select Weanling/Yearling Sale and Performance Horse Sale must be submitted by Monday, August 15.
For more information about the NILE Horse sales, click here!
The NILE will be cataloging a maximum of 125 horses in each sale. This year's Weanling/Yearling Sale is Friday, October 21 and the Performance Horse sale is Saturday, October 22, both beginning at 12:30 p.m.
The talented Ty Thompson leads the sale this year as the auctioneer and will be accompanied by the energetic Dru Stewart announcing pedigrees.
The full color, horse sale catalog will again be housed in the NILE Premiere Magazine published by Tri-State Livestock News. This high quality magazine will circulate to thousands of people in this region. A great marketing tool to promote the excellent sale horses.
Recommended Stories For You
If interested in selling your horse at the NILE please contact McCall Linke. email@example.com (406) 256-2497 office (970) 509-9655 cell (call or text)
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- Climate outlook for December uncertain as El Nino develops
- Justine Nelson enjoys ranch work, tack creation
- Grady Ruble is new SDSU Extension cow/calf field specialist
- Rushmore State sends three to WNFR: Lockhart, Routier, O’Connell to compete
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus