PRCA supporters get Super discount
October 16, 2013
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – Rodeo fans across the country continue to enjoy a 15 percent discount at thousands of Super 8® hotels thanks to the Super 8 hotel brand's sponsorship of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
A PRCA sponsor since 2011, the Super 8 brand in the United States provides members and fans of the PRCA with a discount of 15 percent off the best available rate at participating Super 8 hotels. More than 30,000 Super 8 Rodeo "discount cards" were distributed to PRCA members and fans this fall.
Fans who don't have a card can still enjoy the 15 percent saving by booking their hotel rooms online at http://www.super8rodeo.com.
"Travel costs, including lodging, are a major expense for our membership," said PRCA Commissioner Karl Stressman. "I'm excited about this program with the Super 8 brand because it helps our members save their hard-earned money. With almost 2,300 locations throughout the U.S., the Super 8 brand has locations near most of our nearly 600 sanctioned rodeos. They can be found in big cities as well as small communities – just like the PRCA." F
“Travel costs, including lodging, are a major expense for our membership,”
- Karl Stressman
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Horse & Rodeo
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- OCM: New JBS violations highlight weak enforcement of Packers & Stockyards Act
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in new movie
- PRCA standings as of Dec. 14, 2018
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury