Benda Simmental Ranch Bull Sale
February 15, 2018
Date: Monday, February 12, 2018
Location: Kimball Livestock Exchange, Kimball, S.D.
Auctioneer: Justin Tupper
Averages: 56 yearling bulls averaged $4,859
There was a large crowd of buyers in the seats at Kimball Livestock Exchange for the Benda Simmental Ranch annual production sale. Bull buyers from Wyoming, South Dakota, and all across the world wide web were active with DV Auctions providing real-time and proxy bidding. Auctioneer, Justin Tupper, kept the sale rolling as he sold all the bulls the Benda's brought to town in less than 90 minutes.
Following are the top selling bulls:
Recommended Stories For You
Lot 9 – $8,750 – purchased by Gary Sys of Douglas, North Dakota.
Lot 25 – $8,000 – purchased by Steve Kubik of Hamill, South Dakota.
Lot 28 – $8,000 – purchased by John Hansen of Gregory, South Dakota.
The volume buyers were Jim and Wendy Hoing of Kimball, South Dakota, who purchased Lots 35, 37, 49, and 56, with many buyers purchasing two or more bulls.
Once again the Bendas hosted a great sale.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Too soon gone: Family of Dylan Fulton reflects on rodeo memories, Cap’n Crunch, more
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm
- HYPP and the Impressive line of American Quarter Horses: The facts
- Looking into it: R-CALF USA asks feds to investigate trading activity