Black Hills Stock Show Chi-Influenced Sale Report
February 8, 2018
Date: Feb. 3, 2018
Location: Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
10 bulls – $3,585
5 open heifers – $3,360
1 bred heifer – $2,800
Recommended Stories For You
$7,250, NTM Power Bar 6E ET, sold by NTM Cattle Co., purchased by Delarie Kessler, Leola, South Dakota.
$6,300, The Edge 613E, sold by Beckett Ranch, purchased by Bottum Brothers, Tulare, South Dakota.
$5,500, Holt Reload, sold by Holt Cattle Co., purchased by Bottum Brothers.
$5,500, JHC Everly 55E, sold by Justin Holt Cattle, purchased by Taylor Gosch, Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Top Bred Heifer:
$2,800, TTBR Uptown Girl 605 D, 2CA, sold by Beckett Ranch, purchased by Kaitlynn and Tucker Micheel, Cavour, South Dakota.
–Black Hills Stock Show
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm
- Too soon gone: Family of Dylan Fulton reflects on rodeo memories, Cap’n Crunch, more
- 2018 PRCA WORLD STANDINGS
- HYPP and the Impressive line of American Quarter Horses: The facts