Black Hills Stock Show Chi-Influenced Sale Report
February 8, 2018
Date: Feb. 3, 2018
Location: Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
10 bulls – $3,585
5 open heifers – $3,360
1 bred heifer – $2,800
Recommended Stories For You
$7,250, NTM Power Bar 6E ET, sold by NTM Cattle Co., purchased by Delarie Kessler, Leola, South Dakota.
$6,300, The Edge 613E, sold by Beckett Ranch, purchased by Bottum Brothers, Tulare, South Dakota.
$5,500, Holt Reload, sold by Holt Cattle Co., purchased by Bottum Brothers.
$5,500, JHC Everly 55E, sold by Justin Holt Cattle, purchased by Taylor Gosch, Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Top Bred Heifer:
$2,800, TTBR Uptown Girl 605 D, 2CA, sold by Beckett Ranch, purchased by Kaitlynn and Tucker Micheel, Cavour, South Dakota.
–Black Hills Stock Show
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- The true grit of Amberley Snyder
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- Successful wild horse gather sets positive tone for the future
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers