Black Hills Stock Show Simmental Sale Report
February 8, 2018
Date: Feb. 3, 2018
Location: Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
44 bulls – $4,432
17 Open heifers – $3,562
2 Bred Heifers – $4,500
Recommended Stories For You
$16,000, CKCC Edge 7692E, sold by CK Cattle/Chris Effling, purchased by Jared Boyert, Iowa.
$8,500, WAGR Profit 7068E, Sold by WAGER Cattle.
$8,000, Style 454D, sold by Western Cattle Source, purchased by Kipp Julson and Joel Vweep, Garretson, South Dakota.
$7,500, TKCC Explorer 1854E, sold by Kearns Cattle Co., purchased by Terry Nielson, St. LaBore, NE.
$6,750, CABLES Factor ONE 31E, Sold by Cable C-Cross Ranch, purchased by Jacob Ochsner, Lingle, Wyoming.
$6,500, KRDL Eli E119, sold by Kelsie DeJong, purchased by Lyle Schock, Bowdle, South Dakota.
$7,750, WINC Miss 742 E, sold by Windy Creek Cattle Co., purchased by Nalea Dunsmore, Wessington, South Dakota.
$6,000, Holt Ms. Legend E46, sold by Holt Cattle Co.
Top Bred Heifer
$5,000, ES D11, sold by Eichacker Simmentals, purchased by Voss Ranch, Bruce, South Dakota.
–Black Hills Stock Show
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- The true grit of Amberley Snyder
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- Successful wild horse gather sets positive tone for the future
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers