Currant Creek Angus Ranch Annual Fall Production Sale
December 21, 2017
Sale Date: Dec. 2, 2017
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins
Location: Roundup, MT
Reported By: Dixon Scott
58 Fall Yearling Bulls Average $5,060
Recommended Stories For You
60 Bull Calves Average $4,128
118 Total Bulls Average $4,587
Top Lots :
Lot 65 $9,500 to Dvorak Angus, Lewistown, MT; CCAR Seedstock E413; 3/25/17; SAV Seedstock x Sitz Uncommon.
Lot 2 $8,500 to Dvorak Angus; CCAR Playmaker 6326; 9/28/16; Vermilion Playmaker Y290 x Vermilion Just In Time W123.
Lot 64 $8,500 to 7 Hanging 7 Ranch, Grass Range, MT; CCAR Outside E731; 3/25/17; AAR Outside E731 x New Design 1407.
Lot 8 $8,250 to Lance & Nicole Johnson, Lewistown, MT; CCAR Capitalist 6105; 9/16/16; Diamond Capitalist B013 x VDAR New Day 5127.
3 other bulls left the ring at $7,250 each:
Lot 3 & 9 to Sian Land & Livestock, Pompeys Pillar, MT.
Lot 5 to Bollinger Inc, Angela, MT.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- Climate outlook for December uncertain as El Nino develops
- Justine Nelson enjoys ranch work, tack creation
- Grady Ruble is new SDSU Extension cow/calf field specialist
- Rushmore State sends three to WNFR: Lockhart, Routier, O’Connell to compete
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus