JC Heiken Angus & Sons 11th Annual Production Sale
March 8, 2018
TSLN Rep: Dixon Scott
Date of Sale: Feb. 27, 2018
Location: Miles City, Montana
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins
124 Angus Bull – $5,159
Recommended Stories For You
Lot 4, JCH BHA Chisum 7048, 1/23/17 son of S Chisum 255 out of a Sitz Top Seed 539X daughter; purchased by Ben Minnow, Olive, Montana, for $10,000.
Lot 6, JCH BHA Chisum 7067, 2/02/17 son of S Chisum 255 out of a Sitz Top Seed 539X daughter; purchased by Jay Somdahl, Omega, Minnesota, for $9,500.
Lot 33, JCH HKN Top Seed 7055, 1/26/17 son of Sitz Top Seed 539X out of a S Chisum 255 daughter; purchased by Cross W Ranch, Ekalaka, Montana, for $9,500.
Lot 11, JCH HKN Resource 7113, 2/08/17 son of S A V Resource 1441 out of a Connealy Mentor daughter; purchased by Cross W Ranch for $9,000.
Lot 22, JCH Asset 7284, 2/24/17 son of Sitz Asset 402C out of a Bon View New Design 878 daughter; purchased by Maxwell Butte Ranch, Powderville, Montana for $9,000.
Lot 24, JCH HKN Asset 7106, 2/08/17 son of Sitz Asset 402C out of a Sitz Upward 454W daughter; purchased by Maxwell Butte Ranch, Powderville, Montana for $9,000.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- The true grit of Amberley Snyder
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- Successful wild horse gather sets positive tone for the future
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers