Lewis Bros. Angus Sale
February 18, 2019
TSLN Rep: Dennis Ginkens
Date of Sale: Feb. 15, 2019
Location: St Onge Livestock, St Onge, South Dakota
Auctioneer: Doug Dietterle
82 Yearling Angus Bulls – $6,669
Recommended Stories For You
20 fall Angus bulls – $4,638
25 Angus heifers – $1,375
Great sale for Lewis Bros Angus we had a lot of bidding on a very nice set of Angus bulls.
Lot 1 at $74,000 DL Dually 1148, Dob 1-24-2018, Reg 19311776, DL Dually x DL Ruby 496, sold to ABS Global DeForest, Wisc.
Lot 2 at $41,000 DL Dually 1088, Dob 1-21-2018, Reg 19311754, DA Dually x DL Barbara 150, sold to Big Rok Angus Detroit Lakes, MN, and Universal Semen Sales Great Falls, MT.
Lot 36 at $18,000, DL Sonis 528, Dob 1-11-2018, Reg 19311752, DL Sonic 444 x DL Ruby Kat 1363, sold to Miller Angus Farms Bruce, SD.
Lot 79 at $17,000, DL Resource 1008 Dob 1-20-2018, Reg 19312085, SAV Resource 1441 x Jl Miss Blgarde 605, sold to Roy Bolden, Buffalo Gap, SD.
Lot 13 at $13,000, DL Cowboy Up 968, Dob 1-20-2018, Reg 19313645, HA Cowboy Up 5405 x DL incentive 2103, sold to Sharon and Gary Romey, Hot Springs, SD.
Top selling Fall Bull, Lot 99 at $9,000 DL Rampage 3227, Dob 9-4-2017, Reg 18969631 Quaker Hill Rampage 0A36 x DL Mary 464
sold to Bootheel 7 Livestock, Lusk, WY.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- The true grit of Amberley Snyder
- Successful wild horse gather sets positive tone for the future
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers