Nathan Palm Angus 6th Annual Production Sale, With Guest Consigner John Blohm
February 22, 2018
Date: Feb. 18, 2018
Location: Watertown, SD
Auctioneer: Harley Lamb
33 Palm Bulls: $3,470
16 Blohm Bulls: $2,570
Recommended Stories For You
Nathan Palm along with John Blohm joined forces to bring a stout set of long aged and yearling bulls to Glacial Lakes Livestock. The bulls were fed for longevity and built around EPDs and strong cow families. As Nathan says "Good cows make good bulls"
Leading off the sale at $6,500 was a big ribbed son of SAV Bruiser 9164, he sold to John Blohm. Also selling for $6,500 to Dean Hunt of Gary, S.D. was lot 6033 a high growth bull sired by SAV Net Worth. Next a bull from the Blohm offering, lot 755, a low birth son of Basin Excitement sold for $5,750 to Nathan Palm. Two bulls sold for $5,250, lot 6049 to Kevin Krakow of Strandsburg and lot 6118 to Russell Miller of Grahm, Mo.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- USDA, FDA will oversee cell-cultured proteins
- Forage 2017: It’s a wrap–Bale wrap innovations work to solve ranchers’ problems
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Justine Nelson enjoys ranch work, tack creation
- How to deal with ticks on horses, and what health issues to watch for