Poppe Cattle Company Bull Sale
March 5, 2018
TSLN Rep: Dennis Ginkens
Date of Sale: March, 3, 2018
Location: BD Bar and Restaurant Fallon, Montana
Auctioneer: Greg Goggins
74 Bulls – $4,900
Poppe Cattle packed the BD Bar and Restaurant with bull buyers. This was a great set of bulls with muscle and shape to add pounds and eye appeal to any operation.
Lot 9 at $9,000 PCC FERDINAND 5124E, March 9, 2017, KCF BLUE RIDGE B 23 sold to John Larson Gill, Colorado.
Lot 10 at $9,000 PCC DIRECTIVE 5114E March 16, 2017, KCF BLUE RIDGE 5114E sold to John Larson Gill, Colorado.
Lot 12 at $9,000 PCC GEMINI 5135E DOB March 18, 2017, KCF BLUE RIDGE B 23 sold to John Larson Gill, Colorado.
Recommended Stories For You
Lot 45 at $8,250 HIGH CALIBER 5143E March 26, 2017, KCF BLUE RIDGE B 23 sold to Cavin Murnion, Jordan, Montana.
Top Volume Buyers buying 6 or more Bulls P- Diamond Livestock – Justin and Holli Sollenbarger Rand, Colorado, Owl Mountain Ranch – Chad and Brenda Brown, Rand, Colorado, Beardsley Ranch – John Henry and Ava Beardsley, Terry, Montana.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- Rodeo cowgirl: Kristi Birkeland to be honored at Casey Tibbs Rodeo Center Tribute Dinner
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Bulkley takes the buckle in Hermosa colt starting challenge
- Seim Family: Decades down and more to go
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm