Rohrichs’s Cutting Edge Ranch 2018 Sale Report
March 21, 2018
TSLN Rep: Dennis Ginkens
Date: March 16, 2018
Location: Pifer's Auction Building, Steele, N.D.
Auctioneer: Seth Weishaar
45 Red Angus bulls averaged $3,697
Recommended Stories For You
Lot 1 at $9,500 CER BEAST 7236 Dob 3-2-2017 Reg 3847559, Crump The Beast 5125 x TMR 213Z sold to Larry Swenning Harvey, N.D.
Lot 19 at $8,000 CER BEAST 7211 Dob 2-17-2017 Reg 3847495, Crump The Beast 5125 x Scott Mytty Y19, sold to Bryan Andreas Medina, N.D.
LOT 4 at $7,250 CER BEAST 7234 Dob 3-5-2017 Reg 3847869, Crump The Beast 5125 x DBR Kathy L246 sold to Tim Doherty Boardman, Ore.
Lot 3 at $7,000 CER CONQUEST 7239 Dob 2-17-2017 REG 3847513 HXC CONQUEST 4405P X WCAT HEATHER 068Y sold to Colleen Weippert Tappan, N.D.Comments
The Rohrich family put on a very nice sale, with a nice set of yearling Red Angus Bull to offer a nice crowd of repeat buyers.
Trending In: Production Sale Reports
- Brazil’s never- ending scandal
- USCA Applauds Introduction of Livestock Hauling Bill
- How to deal with ticks on horses, and what health issues to watch for
- Petition to free Dwight and Steven Hammond in President Trump’s office: Signatures needed to show support
- Skin Problems in Young Cattle: Warts and Ringworm