2010 Nebraska Cattlemen’s College
Nebraska Cattlemen will host the 2010 Cattlemen’s College, Dec. 8, 2010. Cattlemen’s College is a short, intensive cattle producer program designed to address relevant issues and deliver information that will improve a producer’s operation.
This year it will be held in Kearney, NE at the Holiday Inn Convention Center. The Cattlemen’s College will begin at 1 p.m. and conclude at 6 p.m. Pfizer is sponsoring the Cattlemen’s College this year. The following topics will be discussed:
• Cattle Enterprise Succession Planning
• Animal Welfare, Animal Rights and the Beef Industry: Understanding the Biological and Economic Impacts
• Economics of BRD Management with Current Production Systems
• Producer Panel-Managing Your Resources for More Profit
• Cattle Market Price Situation and Outlook
Registration will be accepted until Dec. 6, 2010. The cost of the program will be $50 and all are invited to attend. More information about registration can be found on Nebraska Cattlemen’s Web site at http://www.nebraskacattlemen.org, or you can call the office at 402-475-2333.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The deadline to transmit fiscal bills to the second chamber in the 2021 Montana Legislative Session arrived this week. We didn’t see a lot of floor action on some of our agriculture-specific bills in either…