2010 Nebraska Cattlemen’s College
Nebraska Cattlemen will host the 2010 Cattlemen’s College, Dec. 8, 2010. Cattlemen’s College is a short, intensive cattle producer program designed to address relevant issues and deliver information that will improve a producer’s operation.
This year it will be held in Kearney, NE at the Holiday Inn Convention Center. The Cattlemen’s College will begin at 1 p.m. and conclude at 6 p.m. Pfizer is sponsoring the Cattlemen’s College this year. The following topics will be discussed:
• Cattle Enterprise Succession Planning
• Animal Welfare, Animal Rights and the Beef Industry: Understanding the Biological and Economic Impacts
• Economics of BRD Management with Current Production Systems
• Producer Panel-Managing Your Resources for More Profit
• Cattle Market Price Situation and Outlook
Registration will be accepted until Dec. 6, 2010. The cost of the program will be $50 and all are invited to attend. More information about registration can be found on Nebraska Cattlemen’s Web site at http://www.nebraskacattlemen.org, or you can call the office at 402-475-2333.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Fall is here and the weather reminds us of the changing of the seasons. This is the time of year when many producers are hauling hay home for the winter as well as pricing and…