2013 NILE Sanctioned Ranch Rodeo Circuit dates announced
This year nine rodeos from across the region have sanctioned with NILE. Being a NILE sanctioned rodeo allows their top placing team the opportunity to compete at the NILE Ranch Rodeo Finals in October.
The schedule of sanctioned rodeos is as follows:
• Saturday, June 8, Eastern Wyoming Ranch Rodeo at Niobrara Fairgrounds in Lusk, WY
Support Local Journalism
• Saturday, June 22, Neal Hermanson Memorial Ranch Rodeo at Richland County Fairgrounds in Sidney, MT
• Saturday, June 22, Custer Ranch Rodeo at Custer Arena in Custer, MT
• Sunday, July 14, Will James Roundup Ranch Rodeo at Big Horn County Fairgrounds in Hardin, MT
• Friday, July 19, Forsyth Ranch Rodeo at Rosebud County Fairgrounds in Forsyth, MT
• Saturday, July 20, Bozeman Roundup Ranch Rodeo in Bozeman, MT
• Saturday, August 3, Big Sky Roundup Ranch Rodeo at Montana Expo Park in Great Falls, MT
• Saturday, August 3, Glasgow Ranch Rodeo at Northeastern Montana Fairgrounds in Glasgow, MT
• Saturday, August 17, Wyoming Ranch Rodeo Finals at Wyoming State Fair Grandstand Arena in Douglas, WY
The teams represent the sanctioned rodeo that they took the top place in and participate in the NILE Ranch Rodeo Finals as the very best teams in the region who embody real working ranches.
The winning team at the NILE Ranch Rodeo Finals has the opportunity to compete at the Working Ranch Cowboys Association’s World Finals held in November in Amarillo, TX.
The NILE believes in Ranch Rodeos because they exemplify the truest form of our heritage seen only on a working ranch. We encourage you to come out and take in one of these upcoming Ranch Rodeos and join us for the grand finale in October!
For more information and a complete calendar of events, visit http://www.TheNile.org.
Support Local Journalism
Readers like you make the Tri-State Livestock News’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, relevant coverage of the livestock industry.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User