Agri-Best Feeds fall webinar schedule includes cattle, horse, soil and health focused seminars
Agri-Best Feeds is sponsoring a series of free webinars: five cattle, two horse, one soil, and one human-health, focused webinars over the next few months. Join industry leaders live from the comfort of your own home as they present information and answer questions from all over the country. Here’s the schedule:
• Sept. 20 – Nutritional Value of DDGS to Forage-Fed Cattle by Dr. Greg Lardy, North Dakota State University;
• Oct. 4 – Barrel Racer’s Road to the National Finals – Tana Poppino , two-time NFR Qualifier;
• Oct. 18 – Vitamins & Minerals for Cow-Calf Operations – Dr. Cody Wright, South Dakota State University;
• Oct. 21 – Sea Minerals for Soil Health – Steve Campbell, Idaho rancher;
• Oct. 25 – Equine Nutrition & Physiology – Dr. Carrie Hammer, North Dakota State University;
• Nov. 15 – Matching Cow Type to Ranch Nutrients – Dr. Dave Lalman, Oklahoma State University;
• Nov. 22 – Salt Your Way to Health – David Brownstein, MD;
• Dec. 20 – Feeding DDGS to Pregnant Ruminants: Responses in Carcass Characteristics – Dr. Amy Radunz, University of Wisconsin; and
• Jan. 21 – Ruminal Fermentation and Digestion for Cowboys – Dr. K.C. Olson, Kansas State University.
Watch and interact with any of the speakers live from the comfort of your own home over the Internet. The first step is to register for the webinar(s) that you are interested in attending by going to http://www.agribestfeeds.com/informational-webinar clicking on the webinar of choice and follow the registration instructions (register early as space is limited to the first 1,000 for each webinar). As soon as you complete the registration, you will receive a e-mail with a link to connect you to the webinar. You will receive reminder e-mails as the actual date of the webinar draws near. The day of the webinar, simply follow the link that was supplied by the e-mail, five to ten minutes before the webinar start time (7 p.m. Mountain Time for all webinars, except the “Salt Your Way to Health” which starts at 6 p.m. Mountain Time).
During the webinar, the presenter will have a formal presentation followed by an open Q&A where attendees can ask questions or comments by phone, voice over the Internet, or with written chat directly with the presenter and other expert panelists. Following each webinar, a recording will be posted on the Agri-Best Feeds Web site.
This webinar series is sponsored by Agri-Best Feeds, the 2010 Montana Family Business of the Year, that markets unique products that focus on animal health and performance, forage utilization, and maximizing producer profits in a nine-state area. For more information visit http://www.agribestfeeds.com, call 866-601-6646, or visit us at 33N 15th Street, Billings, MT (formerly Pierce Packing building).
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
While Biden has overturned a number of previous administrations’ policies, his plans for managing the 1971 Free-Roaming Wild Horse and Burro Act (The Act) are still up in the air. But environmentalist groups are leading…