AgWired offers audio of Friday’s USDA/DOJ workshop, background on GIPSA rule change controversy
Chuck Zimmerman of AgWired.com offers a comprehensive overview of the GIPSA issue, along with Friday’s USDA/DOJ workshop and the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association/National Pork Producers’ Association GIPSA Rule Press Briefing the day prior. Visit http://agwired.com/category/gipsa/ to learn more about the issue and hear discussion and testimony presented at the workshop.
For more viewpoints on Friday’s workshop and the proposed rule change, visit newsrooms of the following organizations:
• American Farm Bureau Association (www.fb.org/index.php?fuseaction=newsroom.newsroom)
• American Meat Institute (www.meatami.com/ht/d/Articles/afterdays/7/pid/206)
• National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (www.beefusa.org/newsncba_policynews.aspx)
• National Farmers Union (http://nfu.org/news)
• Organization for Competitive Markets (www.competitivemarkets.com/)
• R-CALF USA (www.r-calfusa.com/news_releases/news.htm)
• U.S. Cattlemen’s Association (www.uscattlemen.org/)
• U.S. Premium Beef (www.uspremiumbeef.com/).
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User