AQHA accepting 2019 Hall of Fame nominations
September 27, 2017
Share to FacebookFacebook41Share to TwitterTwitterShare to PinterestPinterestShare to EmailEmail
The time has come to nominate men, women and horses for the Class of 2019, which will be inducted at the 2019 Convention in Fort Worth, Texas.
Induction into the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame is one of the highest honors bestowed by the American Quarter Horse Association, and the time has come to nominate men, women and horses for the Class of 2019, which will be inducted at the 2019 Convention in Fort Worth, Texas. Nominations are due December 1, 2017.
When nominating, it is important that as much pertinent information as possible be included about each person or horse.
Personal knowledge of the nominee's related background, activities and accomplishments are essential for an effective review.
A few personal letters from acquaintances or connections supporting the nomination can be a factor when selecting the inductees.
Recommended Stories For You
Be sure to nominate horses and individuals in your state/province or country who have made a memorable impact on the American Quarter Horse industry.
View the complete nomination criteria for horses and people. Download a Hall of Fame Nomination Form, along with a Horse Biographical Form or Person Biographical Form.
If you have any questions about the nomination process, contact Tammy Garrison at 806-679-1597. Return nomination forms and biographical material to Tammy Garrison, AQHA, 1600 Quarter Horse Drive, Amarillo, TX 79104.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter and visit http://www.aqha.com/news.
Trending In: Horse Rodeo
- Blood Money: Double J Fencing the star of new History show
- Iowa sale barn pulls draft horse buyers from across U.S. and Canada
- SDQHA Convention: Cowans, Papendicks, Baltezores, more honored
- Pederson Broken Heart Ranch raises Quarter Horses & Red Angus
- Six horses and five AQHA members to be inducted in AQHA Hall of Fame in 2019
- Apocolyptic: The Northern Queensland Flood of 2019
- The Pastor’s Wife Norma Elliott: How Simple Courtship Can Revive Marriage
- I-BAND Applauds North Dakota House Passage of Bill Requiring Accurate Labeling of Alternative Meat
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Hope for the Hammonds: Interior Secretary reinstates Oregon family’s BLM grazing permit