AQHA accepting 2019 Hall of Fame nominations
September 27, 2017
Share to FacebookFacebook41Share to TwitterTwitterShare to PinterestPinterestShare to EmailEmail
The time has come to nominate men, women and horses for the Class of 2019, which will be inducted at the 2019 Convention in Fort Worth, Texas.
Induction into the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame is one of the highest honors bestowed by the American Quarter Horse Association, and the time has come to nominate men, women and horses for the Class of 2019, which will be inducted at the 2019 Convention in Fort Worth, Texas. Nominations are due December 1, 2017.
When nominating, it is important that as much pertinent information as possible be included about each person or horse.
Personal knowledge of the nominee's related background, activities and accomplishments are essential for an effective review.
A few personal letters from acquaintances or connections supporting the nomination can be a factor when selecting the inductees.
Recommended Stories For You
Be sure to nominate horses and individuals in your state/province or country who have made a memorable impact on the American Quarter Horse industry.
View the complete nomination criteria for horses and people. Download a Hall of Fame Nomination Form, along with a Horse Biographical Form or Person Biographical Form.
If you have any questions about the nomination process, contact Tammy Garrison at 806-679-1597. Return nomination forms and biographical material to Tammy Garrison, AQHA, 1600 Quarter Horse Drive, Amarillo, TX 79104.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter and visit http://www.aqha.com/news.
Trending In: Horse Rodeo
- 2018 PRCA WORLD STANDINGS
- Montana’s Rempel named Pickup Man of Year, has picked up at WNFR more than any other
- South Dakota horse “Fiery Miss West” wins Badlands Circuit Barrel Horse of the Year
- Six horses and five AQHA members to be inducted in AQHA Hall of Fame in 2019
- Jim and Julie Sutton receive Donita Barnes Lifetime Achievement Award
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- OCM: New JBS violations highlight weak enforcement of Packers & Stockyards Act
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in new movie
- PRCA standings as of Dec. 14, 2018
- JBS fined $50,000 for inaccurately recording weights, grades and prices of carcasses