House Committee Chairs nominated for 114th Congress
House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, announced that the House Republican Steering Committee today recommended the following committee chairs in the 114th Congress:
▪ Agriculture – Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas
▪ Appropriations – Rep. Hal Rogers, R-Ky.
▪ Armed Services – Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas
▪ Budget – Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga.
▪ Education & the Workforce – Rep. John Kline, R-Minn.
▪ Energy & Commerce – Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich.
▪ Financial Services – Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas
▪ Foreign Affairs – Rep. Ed Royce, R-Calif.
▪ Homeland Security – Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas
▪ Judiciary – Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va.
▪ Natural Resources – Rep. Rob Bishop, R-Utah
▪ Oversight & Government Reform – Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah
▪ Science, Space, and Technology – Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas
▪ Small Business – Rep. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio
▪ Transportation & Infrastructure – Rep. Bill Shuster, R-Pa.
▪ Veterans’ Affairs – Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla.
▪ Ways & Means – Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.
Boehner previously announced the following committee chair appointments:
▪ Administration – Rep. Candice Miller, R-Mich.
▪ Ethics – Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pa.
▪ Intelligence – Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif.
▪ Rules – Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas
The recommendations will be presented to the full House Republican Conference for ratification.
–The Hagstrom Report
LINCOLN, NE (June 20, 2022) – Earlier this month, the Nebraska Cattlemen Foundation (NCF) Retail Value Steer Challenge (RVSC) winners were honored at the NC Foundation lunch on June 10, 2022, during the Nebraska Cattlemen…
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User