NE Sheep and Goat Producers Meeting: Broken Bow
The Nebraska Sheep & Goat Producers Annual Meeting & Convention will be held at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Broken Bow Nebraska on October 14 & 15th. It will begin with a Social Hour starting at 7:00 pm on October 14. The seminar will start with registration from 8:15 to 8:45 am Saturday October 15. A catered meal will be served at noon and is part of the registration fee. Seminar topics and speakers are as follows:
· Pen of three results from the Nebraska State Fair – Kylie Hammond, Ivan Rush, & Roy Gerkins
· Marketing of Sheep & Goats – Kylie Hammond
· What is happening at ASI – ASI Board Member Jeff Ebert
· Scrapie Disease Information – Jon Holliday, DVM Veterinary Field Officer Area 4, Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Protection
· R. P. Smith, Cowboy Poet and Humorist
The annual meeting will follow the speakers at 1:30 pm followed by a tour of Adams Land & Cattle Feedlot at 2:15 with a tour of several sheep and goat producers farms to follow.
The cost to attend the meeting is $35 per member, $45 for a non-member, $10 for each additional family member. A block of rooms at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites has been set aside and will need to be booked by September 15th. Their phone number is 308-767-2060.
For more information, contact Roy Gerkins at 402-389-1347.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The Montana Angus Tour was September 21-23, 2021 in the northern part of the state.