Nebraska Cattlemen members elect new leadership
With the 2013 Nebraska Cattlemen Convention, which was held December 4-6 in Kearney, under the boots of Nebraska Cattlemen members, NC is proud to announce the newly elected leadership for the 2014 year.
The following are the newly elected or appointed:
• President – Jeff Rudolph, Gothenburg
• President-Elect – Dave McCracken, Friend
• Vice President – Barb Cooksley, Anselmo
• Past President – Dale Spencer, Brewster
• Cow-Calf Chairman – Jaclyn Wilson-Demel, Lakeside
• Cow-Calf Vice Chairman – Clark Gotschall, Atkinson
• Seedstock Vice Chairman – Dan Hunt, Oxford
• Education Chairman – Nancy Peterson, Gordon
• Marketing & Commerce Chairman – John J. Schroeder, Cozad
• Member Services Chairman – Gregg Wiedel, Hebron
• Nebraska CattleWomen Consumer Education and Promotion Chairman – Tammy Hansen, Burwell
Members Services Vice Chairmen
• Region 1 – Jerry Underwood, Alliance
• Region 3 – Ron Coufal, Howells
“This year’s convention was a huge success. Not only was the time filled with great speakers and presentations, but constructive conversations were sparked by the membership,” said 2014 Nebraska Cattlemen President Jeff Rudolph. “As leadership, we look forward to serving Nebraska Cattlemen in 2014.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User