A boy and his cat
December 17, 2012
Ayden Dooley, of Custer, SD, enjoys a brief respite before he gets back to work on training his ranch "mouser"!
If you have any pictures of children experiencing agriculture please send them to us with a short explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Ranching Legacies
- Still going strong: Lee Lopez raises horses for more than a half century
- Miles and Miles: Sandhills family building a fifth generation ranch
- Mobile farm, ranch equipment repair business is up and Rollin’
- South Dakota’s Kenzy Ranch: Fifty year legacy began with one mare
- Quigley Ranch Historical haying operation, modern cattle ranch