Holiday meat prepartation bootcamp
December 14, 2012
Brookings, SD – Want to know expert techniques and tricks of the trade when it comes to preparing meat for the holidays? Then attend the Holiday Meat Preparation Bootcamp hosted by SDSU Extension and the SDSU Meat Department Oct. 25, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the SDSU Meat Lab Room 186, in the Animal Science building on the campus of South Dakota State University.
This program is designed to educate consumers about holiday meat selection, quantity required, preparation and safety. The program will demonstrate preparation of prime rib, ham, pork loin and turkey. Recipes for all products, food safety and nutritional information will be provided. The program will cost $20 per person. Participants will get to sample all meat dishes for dinner.
Please pre-register by contacting Keith Underwood, Assistant Professor, Extension Meat Specialist at email@example.com or 605-688-5439 by Oct. 24. F
Trending In: Ranching Legacies
- Apocolyptic: The Northern Queensland Flood of 2019
- The Pastor’s Wife Norma Elliott: How Simple Courtship Can Revive Marriage
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus
- Sale Report: Amdahl Angus & Hereford 41st Production Sale
- Ellingson Angus Annual Production Sale