South Dakota: Butler Machinery opens in Huron
September 4, 2012
Butler Machinery Company celebrated the grand opening and ribbon cutting of its newest store in Huron, SD, on Wednesday, June 27. The newly-constructed store, located at 1715 Highway 14 West, represents Butler Machinery's commitment to expanding construction and agricultural sales, parts and service to the central South Dakota area.
Construction on facility began in the fall of 2011 and concluded in May 2012. The impressive 25,700 square foot facility currently employs 15 associates, and once fully-staffed, the facility will employ approximately 25 associates. If interested in a position at Butler's newest location, or any of their other 12 locations, visit: http://www.butlermachinery.com/careers.
– Butler Machinery
Trending In: Ranching Legacies
- 3C Christensen Ranch brings value to Simmental breed
- Doll family building a reputation and a breeding program with Charolais and Simmentals since 1946
- Kraye Angus makes the most of Sandhills ranching
- L Bar W Cattle Company: New kids on the block raising Hereford cattle
- Mobile farm, ranch equipment repair business is up and Rollin’
- Wrangler NFR 2018 Daily Round Results
- OCM: New JBS violations highlight weak enforcement of Packers & Stockyards Act
- Don’t be buffaloed: Some companies identifying water buffalo as “bison”
- JBS fined $50,000 for inaccurately recording weights, grades and prices of carcasses
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury