SD Angus to award 2014 scholarships
The South Dakota Angus Auxiliary will be awarding scholarships for the 2014-2015 school year. To be eligible for the scholarship, the following requirements must be met.
• Must be a member of the S.D. Junior Angus Association.
• Must be a member of the National Junior Angus Association.
• Must be actively involved with Angus cattle.
• Must attend a S.D. University, S.D. College, or S.D. Vocational School for the 2014-2015 school term.
• Must submit an essay of at least 500 words on the topic “Why Angus cattle are important to me.”
• Must list school, church, and community involvement.
• Must list activities involved in the S.D. Jr. Angus Assoc. and National Junior Angus Assoc.
• Must submit a recent photo.
• Can only win a scholarship once.
For a scholarship application, contact Shally Rogen at 48274 258th St., Brandon, SD 57005 or e-mail her at email@example.com. All completed scholarship applications are due by March 15, 2014
–S.D. Angus Auxiliary
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The Livestock Publications Council once again chose Tri-State Livestock News as the top livestock newspaper in the nation. Freelance writer Tamara Choat’s “Never enough: Valley Oaks closes doors after harrassment, lawsuits abound” story was selected…