Seeking feed and grass for Montana fire victims |

Seeking feed and grass for Montana fire victims

Staff Reports

You may choose to make a donation or you may choose to talk with the cattle owner to work out compensation. Please designate in the form below whether your feedstuffs or grazing are being offered as a donation. If you are seeking compensation for your feed or grazing, the details will need to be worked out between you and the cattle owner.


[contact-form-7 id=”47853″ title=”TSLN Fire Assistance”]

If you would like to donate monetarily, you may do so via credit card at: Follow the instructions for the Garfield County Fire Foundation.

If you are a rancher seeking immediate assistance, please contact the Garfield County Sheriff’s Department at 406-557-2500.

Current Status of Fires

An interactive map of all fires in the western United States. The information comes from InciWeb, so some fires may not be represented here.