South Dakota: Applicants sought for Angus scholarship
The South Dakota Angus Auxiliary will be awarding scholarships for the 2010-2011 school year. To be eligible for the scholarship, the following requirements must be met.
• Must be a member of the South Dakota Junior Angus Association.
• Must be a member of the National Junior Angus Association.
• Must be actively involved with Angus cattle.
• Must attend a South Dakota University, college or vocational school for the 2011-2012 school term.
• Must submit an essay of at least 500 words on the topic “Why Angus cattle are important to me.”
• Must list school, church and community involvement.
• Must submit a recent photo.
• Can only win a scholarship once.
For a scholarship application, contact Shally Rogen at 48274 258th St., Brandon, SD 57005, or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed scholarship applications are due by March 15, 2011.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User