USCA kicks off five-state summer tour
The U.S. Cattlemen’s Association (USCA) announces their August tour dates. USCA Executive Vice President Jess Peterson speaking at livestock markets and producer meetings in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Locations and dates for the upcoming tour:
• Monday, Aug. 6, Dodge City, KS, 8 a.m. (CDT) sponsored breakfast at Casey’s Cowtown Restaurant. Call Kansas Cattlemen’s CEO Brandy Carter 785-410-7991.
• Tuesday, Aug. 7, Philip Livestock Market, Philip, SD, presentation at Noon (MDT).
• Tuesday, Aug. 7, Mandan, ND, Dean’s Steakhouse, 7 p.m. (CDT). Free dinner. Call Pat Becker at 701-422-3396 to RSVP.
• Wednesday, Aug. 8, Lemmon Livestock, Inc., Lemmon, SD, presentation at Noon (MDT).
• Thursday, Aug. 9, Sisseton Livestock Auction, Inc., Sisseton, SD, presentation at Noon (MDT).
• Wednesday, Aug. 15, Sterling Livestock Commission, Sterling, CO, presentation at Noon (MDT).
• Thursday, Aug. 16, Ogallala Livestock Auction Market, Ogallala, NE, presentation at Noon (MDT).
• Friday, Aug. 17, St. Onge Livestock Market, St. Onge, SD, presentation at Noon (MDT). Rollover sale to benefit USCA; contact Jess Peterson at 202-870-3867 to place a bid or show up at the sale.
• Monday, Aug. 20, Faith Livestock Market, Faith, SD, presentation at Noon (MDT). Rollover sale to benefit USCA and South Dakota Stockgrowers Association. Contact Jess Peterson at 202-870-3867 to place a bid or show up at the sale.
For questions or additional information regarding the upcoming USCA summer tour, contact Jess at 202-870-3867.
– U.S. Cattlemen’s Association
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Outtagrass Cattle Co. cartoon by Jan Swan Wood for the March 6, 2021 edition of Tri-State Livestock News