UW Extension presents ‘Cows, Horses, Grass’ workshop
February 4, 2015
University of Wyoming Extension is presenting "Cows, Horses, Grass … how to make the best of what you've got" Friday, Feb. 13, at the Frank Wise Building in Fort Washakie.
Sessions are 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and lunch is provided, said Tina Russell, extension educator. RSVPs are requested by calling the Wind River UW Extension office at 307-332-2135.
* Drought and cow body size influence on calf weaning weights
* Dietary conflicts between wild horses, livestock and wildlife
* Range and pasture management
Recommended Stories For You
* Grazing land carrying capacity
* Profitable and productive soils
* Manure management
For more information, contact Russell at 307-332-2135 or at email@example.com.