Watch for strayed or stolen livestock
Reported on Aug. 26, 2014
• Oklahoma (Garvin County) – Aug. 14, 2014, – Oklahoma Dept of Ag, 405-850-8292
Thirteen head of cattle were taken from a location in southwestern Garvin County near Elmore City, Okla., sometime between Aug. 12, 2014, and August 14, 2014. The cattle are bull calves weighing between 400-800 pounds, heifer calves weighing 400-600 pounds and cows that are 2-3 years old weighing approximately 800-900 pounds. The cattle are mixed colors with no brands, ear tags, or tattoos.
• Oklahoma (Caddo County) – Aug. 8, 2014, – Oklahoma Dept of Ag, 405-522-6102
Twelve head black calves (mixed steers and heifers), weighing between 300-400 pounds; calves have blue eartags in either ear with no markings on the tags; some of the calves may be branded with a sideways EL on the left hip or leg; there stolen is one black cow with the same EL brand and a red flytag in either ear.
• Oklahoma (Carter-Love Counties) – Aug. 6, 2014, – Oklahoma Dept of Ag, 405-522-6102
Five (5) head of steers; weighing 600-650 pounds; mostly black but could be other colors also; steers have yellow fly tags in their ear (could be left or right ear); they are branded with lower case “mm” high on left hip near the tail head.
• Utah (Uintah County) – August, 2014 – Utah Dept of Ag, 801-538-7166
2 horses: buckskin mare with 16 over bar on right shoulder; brown/white paint 3 month old filly at side has no brand
• Wyoming (Otto) – July 24, 2014, – Wyoming Livestock Board, 307-777-7515
1 horse, quarter horse gelding, 9 years, bay roan, a few white hairs to make a slight star, right hind partial coronet, either the left or right hip has a bay marking that looks like the “Nike” symbol, DNA available
• Colorado (Salida) – Oct. 15, 2013, – Colorado Dept of Ag, 303-294-0895
1 horse, Palomino, AQHA, mare, LH sock, no brand, 6 years.
• Recovered — Oklahoma (Medford) – Aug. 6, 2014, – Lance Cochran, 580-554-5015
5 BWF heifers, 1,100-1,150 pounds, white or chartreuse colored tag in right ear, older T/S stacked brand and newer C C lazy right C backwards (they make the shape of a shamrock) C brand both on left hip.
–Livestock Marketing Association
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Invester Maudie aka “Eeyore” was one of the high selling horses at the 2021 Black Hills Stock Show Truck Defender Horse Sale. Consigned by Ron and Jordanne Wells and shown by Paul Griemsman, Eeyore brought…