Baxter Black: Grammar lessons
June 10, 2013
Stew and I were talking about the world we grew up in. A time when family had a much greater influence on children than they do today. We grew up before cable television, texting, I-tunes, unavoidable soft porn, misogynistic vulgar rap, instantaneous news, a sense of entitlement and electronic isolation. Both of our folks were Bible belt believers and played music.
Recommended Stories For You
"We don't use that kind of language on this farm," Grandpa said. "Here, let me help you up."
Trending In: Opinion
- Rancher Group, Ranchers File Historic Lawsuit Against Big 4 Beef Packers
- Sizzlin’ S of Montana raises $10k for Nebraska ranchers
- Outtagrass Cattle Co. Cartoon by Jan Swan Wood
- THE COWBOY WAY: Bullriders help finance search efforts for livestock on Pine Ridge Reservation
- Veterinarians now recommend leaving a retained placenta alone to avoid harming uterus