Baxter Black: Grammar lessons
June 10, 2013
Stew and I were talking about the world we grew up in. A time when family had a much greater influence on children than they do today. We grew up before cable television, texting, I-tunes, unavoidable soft porn, misogynistic vulgar rap, instantaneous news, a sense of entitlement and electronic isolation. Both of our folks were Bible belt believers and played music.
Recommended Stories For You
"We don't use that kind of language on this farm," Grandpa said. "Here, let me help you up."
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- OCM: New JBS violations highlight weak enforcement of Packers & Stockyards Act
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in new movie
- PRCA standings as of Dec. 14, 2018
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury