USDA reopening amidst questions about reports
January 28, 2019
The U.S. government, including the Agriculture Department, is expected to reopen today amidst questions about how quickly USDA will be able to issue the market reports that were missed during the 35-day shutdown.
Both houses of Congress passed legislation Frday reopening the government through February 15.
Trending In: Main Carousel
- BLM launches wild horse adoption incentive
- The true grit of Amberley Snyder
- Successful wild horse gather sets positive tone for the future
- Bombogenesis: Epic spring storm pounds Nebraska, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado and more with wind, rain, snow
- PHOTOS: March Spring Storm in Midwest Causing Major, Ongoing Issues for Ranchers